CFModel - Custom Tag for MXML-Style instantiation of CFCs
Project Home • Wiki • External Project Link • Contact Project
CFModel is essentially a port of our favourite features of MXML into a single ColdFusion custom tag. Like ColdSpring and Lightwire, Model is used to create instances of CFCs and other types of data, but using MXML syntax.
* Simple binding;
* Namespaces (can applied to any node);
* Default array and text properties;
* A flat document namespace for id properties (just like MXML);
* Automatic parent-child relationship wiring for components implementing the provided IChild and IParent interfaces, and
* Nested composition of multiple model tags.
Tested on CF8, but CF7 should work.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.